2023 Southeast Rail Forum Sponsorship Information
Southeastern States, Federal Railroad Administration and the Women’s Transportation Seminar (WTS) North Carolina Triangle Chapter are jointly hosting a regional forum among the Southeastern states
(DC, VA, NC, TN, SC, GA, AL and FL)
We invite you to take advantage of this opportunity to become a sponsor for the
“Southeast Rail Forum: A Ride fo Us” (SRF) scheduled for March 22-24, 2023 at the
Crystal Gateway Marriott in Crystal City, Arilington, VA.
2023 SRF Sponsorship Packet
We look forward to a positive commitment from your organization and supporting this effort. Please see attached information for details on the various levels at which your organization can support us and pledge your commitment today! If you have any questions concerning sponsoring for the Southeast Rail Forum or need more information contact Mike Holder - Sponsorship Chair at 984-389-2380 or [email protected] .
SRF 2023 Objectives
The SRF objectives include highlighting and discussing the following:
• Rail success stories with an emphasis on partnerships in the Southeast;
• Strengthening todays Rail System for future advancement and development as an integral piece of the larger Transportation network;
• Developing and leveraging sustainable and predictable funding sources for Rail projects in the Southeast;
• Rail’s benefits to long-term transportation resiliency, equity, emission reductions, and economic development including, transit-oriented development practices, and collaboration to move more people and goods by rail;
• Challenges and solutions to provide a robust Rail System including Rail Safety, Evolving Technology and Maintaining Readiness. Alternative and/or creative funding sources for Rail projects in the Southeast.
In addition to industry experts, local and state political leaders throughout the region have been or will be, invited to speak. These will include Governors, Secretaries of Transportation, and State Legislators. Our goal is to have the entire region represented!