2021 Southeast Rail Forum Sponsorship Information
Southeastern States, Federal Railroad Administration and the Women’s Transportation Seminar (WTS) North Carolina Triangle Chapter are jointly hosting a regional forum among the Southeastern states.
We invite you to take advantage of this opportunity to become a sponsor for the “Southeast Rail Forum: Ready to Build,” (SRF) scheduled for March 24-26, 2021 in a virtual format.
2021 SRF Sponsorship Packet
We look forward to a positive commitment from your organization and supporting this effort. Please see attached information for details on the various levels at which your organization can support us and pledge your commitment today! If you have any questions concerning sponsoring for the Southeast Rail Forum or need more information contact Mike Holder - Sponsorship Chair at 984-389-2380 or [email protected] .
SRF 2021 Objectives
The SRF objectives include highlighting and discussing the following:
• Rail success stories with an emphasis on partnerships in the Southeast;
• Alternative and/or creative funding sources for Rail projects in the Southeast;
• Rail’s contribution to long-term transportation resiliency and economic development;
• Rail service planned in concert with and incorporated into, the larger transportation network to meet the demands of our growing region;
• Challenges and solutions regarding Rail Safety, Evolving Technology and Maintaining Readiness.
In addition to industry experts, local and state political leaders throughout the region have been or will be, invited to speak. These will include Governors, Secretaries of Transportation, and State Legislators. Our goal is to have the entire region represented!